Version 1.0.4 (2021-01-11)
- Document saving, and reading the saved document (macOS ; disabled on iOS) (CP-10; CP-108);
- Remove onboarding, make startup more intuitive (CP-224; CP-202);
- Support new macOS 11 and iOS 14’s features and security limits (CP-364; CP-529);
- Privacy information (CP-293);
- SwiftUI 2.0: Standard document app (CP-300; CP-320; CP-345);
- Updating icons for better style (CP-315);
- App Accent colour (CP-316);
- SwiftUI 2.0 application (CP-341);
- SF Symbols on macOS (CP-366);
- Limited Photo, Photo Picker (CP-415; CP-416; CP-417; CP-418; CP-419);
- Updated hierarchy to follow Photos on new iOS et macOS (CP-441);
- requestReview correction (Apple DTS) (CP-522).
- Make purchases available through Family Sharing (CP-378; CP-422);
- Support removal of a family member (CP-423).
- Save images in a temporary folder (CP-110);
- Normal vs Photo print is a hard to grasp concept (CP-193);
- Source selection page (CP-206);
- Help bubble to select photos (CP-223);
- Using .creaphotodoc extension (CP-268);
- Removing old .creaphoto files (CP-303).
- Using system’s Drag & Drop (CP-337);
- Detecting printer page layout before printing (Apple DTS) (CP-495; CP-496);
- Drop-down menu (CP-497);
- Page format directly on drop down menu (CP-498);
- Better store user interface (CP-511).
- Tighten ambassador descriptions (CP-127);
- FB7483568 (Slow updates on large SwiftUI lists) (CP-270);
- Print exactly what is on screen and scale it for printer, instead of updating the page layout on the spot and erratically (CP-530; CP-531; CP-532; CP-533);
- Hidden text while writing (CP-208);
- 100% CPU usage if no authentication (CP-241);
- DynamicList correction (CP-242);
- Incorrect “Mise en marché” translation in English (CP-243);
- Page tabs are not always updated (CP-245);
- Crash fixes (CP-216; CP-274; CP-537);
- New card format was starting in 8,5 x 11 millimeters (CP-275).
Version 1.0.3 (2020-02-25) / mac version 1.0 (2020-03-26)
- WYSIWIG (CP-103);
- Saving current document state (CP-109; CP-198);
- Customized page format (CP-137);
- Tap to add a picture into a zone (CP-145).
- Dynamically update photo albums and photos when they are changed in your library (CP-83);
- Added page title in Edition zone (CP-136);
- Can now zoom the thumbnail section of a photo album (CP-139);
- Photo albums are now in the same order than in iOS Photos (CP-143);
- Removed the concept of titles (CP-157), now can change text size (CP-167) and make it bold (CP-187);
- Improved About sheet (CP-158; CP-185; CP-201);
- Pages are always centred and margins are horizontally normalized (CP-166; CP-174);
- Some paper format don’t have a margin by default (CP-175);
- Paper format is written in the edition window (CP-178).
- Purchases are validated (CP-125);
- Reduced the amount of … shown for text (CP-156);
- Unable to scroll in About without pressing links (CP-158);
- Printing would sometimes use lower quality photos (CP-176);
- Printing would sometimes fail (especially to PDF) (CP-181);
- Removed some symbol fonts (CP-190).
Version 1.0.2 (2012-12-20)
- Print Preview (CP-31).
- When you enter the Print page of your printer, the print formats are retrieved, including the margins (CP-11);
- Deactivate the Print menu when nothing is accessible on it (CP-111).
- Renamed the Ambassador program (CP-95);
- Crashes (CP-114);
- Print layout isn’t done properly the second time you enter the Page Setup (CP-115);
- Normal and Photo printing are inverted (CP-116).
Version 1.0.1 (2019-12-16)
- You can now export your card as a PDF file.
- Improving the way the photo selection appears (CP-63);
- Improving the text entry dialog (CP-79; CP-87; CP-90);
- Improving visual order to match Apple’s Photos (CP-85).
- Crashes (CP-86);
- Printing layout matches the screen version a little bit better (CP-50);
- Removing Hidden pictures (CP-84).
Version 1.0.0 (2019-12-10)
- Initial release!